Update on Store Operations
We continue to operate under normal store hours:
After hours, leave a message for a call back from our on-call pharmacist.
Delivery remains available within Key Biscayne.
Delivery outside of KB is limited. Please call to inquire.
Now, more than ever, we stand with you.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
Step 1: Submit a separate Patient Form for EVERY person needing testing, including children and dependents. Everyone will need their own form.
Step 2: Wait to be contacted. We will send you an e-mail with the appointment link after your form has been reviewed, normally within 2 business days.
Step 3: When you receive the booking link, make an individual appointment for EACH person being tested. Only book individuals for whom you submitted a Patient Form.
Statement and Agreement for the CoronaChek™ COVID-19 Test
In compliance with the US FDA Policy for Diagnostic Tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019 during the Public Health Emergency dated March 16, 2020 that describes the regulations for the development and US distribution of serology tests for the detection of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, any test reports resulting from the use of the CoronaChek™ COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette for whole blood, plasma and serum must bear the following information:
• This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
• Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
• Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV2 infection or to inform infection status.
• Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
• Not for the screening of donated blood.
US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Policy for Diagnostic Tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019 during the Public Health Emergency. Immediately in Effect Guidance for Clinical Laboratories, Commercial Manufacturers, and Food and Drug administration Staff. Issued March 16, 2020. Docket Number FDA-2020-D-0987.
1. I would like to get tested for antibodies. What should I do next?
The first step is to complete the Patient Intake form found here. A separate form must be completed for every individual person being tested. You will be contacted within 2-3 business days to book your appointment.
2. How do I submit payment for antibody testing?
Once we review your Patient Intake form, you will receive a link via e-mail to book and pay for your appointment. The cost of each individual test is $64.
3. When and where does antibody testing take place?
Testing takes place by appointment only, on-site at Ethos Pharmacy, during select hours Monday through Saturday. You will be able to select the day and time that works best for you.
4. I am currently feeling some symptoms. Can I get tested?
The antibody test is not a method for diagnosing active COVID-19 infections. If you are symptomatic and feel you may have Coronavirus, you will need a different test. Please contact your physician immediately or check the CDC website for more information.
5. Do you have masks, gloves, and other protective gear?
We continue to receive regular shipments of essential items throughout the week, though these items tend to sell-out within the same day. We suggest coming by in the morning when shipments arrive or requesting to be added to our wait list by filling out this form.
6. How can I get a free thermometer?
We are offering free thermometers to anyone on Key Biscayne who is over 60 years old or who is a higher risk due to an underlying condition such as hypertension, pulmonary disease, diabetes, etc. This is open to everyone, including Ethos non-members. While supplies last.
Unfortunately, we cannot make deliveries of thermometers only, but we can add them to an existing prescription delivery upon request. Alternately, you can have someone pick up a thermometer on your behalf.